Offer is Valid from 1st October to 30th November 2020 where 50000 Users will Get FREE Samples
1. Get your Phone and Dial this Number and Give a miss call
2. You will receive a message with dabur DantRakshat Registration link.. Submit details like your address and current toothpaste detail and Submit that Form.
2. You will Receive the Confirmation message on your Mobile number. You will get your Free Sample Product on your door steps soon
More details of Dabur DantRakshak Toothpaste HERE
Terms & Conditions
- The participant (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”) can be male/female, above 18 years of age and a citizen of India. Participant should have a firm contractual capacity.
- No employee of the Organiser, orany of their family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.Toll Free No. will be live from 1st October to 30th November 2020. And the campaign would be held in from 1st October –30th November 2020.
- Participation is optional and constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- No entry fee or purchase is required for participation.
- Participants are required to follow the instructions sent in the follow-up SMS carefully and are requested to fill-in the details in the web portal.
- Participants are entitled to have a maximum of 1 free sample per mobile number.
- The first call from a unique number and details filled-in will be considered as registered participantAn entry will be considered valid only when the current toothpaste is not a Dabur paste and has shared a proper address sand is serviceable by the courier partner
- The participants would register for the campaign on our toll free no. 72800 72800.
- From the registered participants, first 50,000 participants with a valid entry will be entitled for the Dabur DantRakshak Exchange Pack.
- Every participant would be informed through an SMS, if he/she is a winner or not
- The list of available serviceable pin code scan be accessed at http://dabur.mobikonnect.in/pincode.pdf
- Only serviceable pin code entry shall be considered as valid
- The courier agency shall attempt 3 times to deliver the packet and if by any reason the packet is RTO (Returned to Origin), same shall not be sent again to participant. In this case participant has to collect the packet on its own from agency. For any complaint or query, you may write to email@example.com call on 01204418397 between 10 am to 6 pm on any working day except public holidays