You need to collect KM on latest Google Pay app to visit your desired city, each action will give you maximum of 1000 KM every day. Some of the actions resulting in collecting KM can be done just once on daily basis.
1. Daily Open the App – You will receive Daily bonus 1000 KM daily upon opening the game 1st Time in The Day.
2. Pay Google Pay Users – Collect KM for every unique Google Pay user you pay per day – You can pay as many of your friends every day. Transaction amount must be ₹1 or more.
3. Google Pay To Bank Transfer – You can collect KM by doing bank transferusing account Number to per unique recipient per day. The recipient doesn’t need to be a Google Pay user. Transaction amount must be ₹1 or more.
4. Send Money To Any UPI ID – You can collect KM by doing payment using upi idto per unique recipient to his upi id per day. The recipient doesn’t need to be a Google Pay user. Transaction amount must be ₹1 or more.
5. Gift City Tickets – You can Receive & Earn Extra KM upon gifting your city ticket to Your friend.You can collect KM once per friend that you gifted your city ticket.
6. Share City Photo – You can receive KM upon sharing city photos you have collected or your map progress to a friend. You can share daily one photo and once the Go India map You will randomly get a city ticket or KM.
7. Earn For Friend – You can collect KM on behalf of your friends and they can collect KM on your behalf too!You can collect them by visiting their city. Tap on My Friends section on the game screen, choose a friend to visit their city and tap on KM bubble on their game screen to claim on their behalf.
8. Collect Before Expiry – Upon collecting KM, you would need to claim them by tapping on the KM bubble on your game screen. Collected KM will expire and disappear within 48 hours from the time the KM were given if they are not claimed.