1. The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer. Tamil Nadu
2. Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’ ?
3. The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer. Fibonacci sequence
4. If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer. One in three
5. Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?