1. Download or Update to latest Google Pay App from Play store. >> ENTER HERE
2. Create a New Google pay account with new number Or Open your existing Account.
3. Go to Offer section and Check Google Pay Business offer Banner Is Showing or Not. If You Can See The Banner than scan any Google Pay Business QR Code
4. Pay ₹200 or more to the Google Pay Merchant QR (Online Or In Store who should have Google Pay for Business Account). Hurrah!! After Successful Payment you will receive a Scratch card Worth ₹100 To ₹500.
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions. You Can Earn Maximum 1 Scratch Card During This Offer Period.
- This Offer Is Valid Till 22nd December, 2020. Peer to Peer (P2P) transactions must be made to a different unique Google Pay user. If payment is made to the same person who sent you money, you will not be eligible for the offer. If you don’t unlock it, this locked scratch card will expire 3 days from the date you received it.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (Rs 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers. Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register a different Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google