Amazon January Quiz & win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance Total 5 prizes that will be given under this contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 28th February, 2021 Contest ends 31st January
January Edition Quiz All Answers to Win Rs 20000
1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer : Rio De Janeiro
2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Answer : Alaska
3.15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer : K M Cariappa
4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organization
Answer : Election commission of India
5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer : Kuldeep Yadav
6. Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowery are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer : Bad boys for life
7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer : David Bowie
8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Answer : Karnataka