Amazon National Science Day Quiz & Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance Total 5 Prize that will be given under this contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th April, 2021 Contest ends 3rd March
Amazon National Science Day Quiz All Answers to Win Rs 20000
1. The Raman Effect was discovered while CV Raman was working in the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science in which city?
Answer : Kolkata
2. The theme for National Science Day 2021 is ‘Future of STI: Impacts on Education, Skills and Work’. What does I in STI stand for?
Answer : Innovation
3. After completing his degree in aeronautical engineering, which of these organizations did APJ Abdul Kalam join in 1958?
Answer : DRDO
4. The Physical Research Laboratory in Ahmedabad founded in 1947, started researching cosmic rays, its operations began from whose residence?
Answer : Vikram Sarabhai
5. Which Indian scientist developed the Galena detector, one of the early semiconductor devices?
Answer : Jagdish Chandra Bose