The Contest essentially rewards people who correctly share the name of the Oreo variant newly launched in Feb-Mar 2021 by picking up the cues and using their creative thinking skills. The Participants will have to share their response as a comment on the posts containing clues under the #NewOreoInTown series Brown, white, white, brown - that’s the #NewOreoInTown The first 25 comments to guess it right, will win* exciting hampers. And if you didn’t get this clue, there are two more in store for you
Our jury will identify the first 25 comments per “NOIT post” as winners. These winners (“Winners”) would win hampers of the newly launched Oreo variant worth Rs 100 each A Participant can win a maximum of one prize in the Contest.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to participate in the contest:
i. You should be an individual legal resident of Republic of India.
ii. Participants having a valid PAN CARD and Government approved photo id proof (passport, voter card etc.) as on 1st February 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Contest.
iii. You should be of an age of 18 years or above as on the date of participation
Our / the Brand’s employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest. Persons satisfying all the criteria above shall hereinafter be called “Participants”.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
• Participants can participate in the contest by directly commenting their answer for “Guess the name of the new Oreo product in town” on the #NOIT Posts” on the Oreo Instagram handle by using their creative skills and understanding the cues correctly.
• This Contest will commence from 18th March 2021 at 9 am (IST) and end on 24th March 2021 at 11:59.59 pm However, Mondelez/Contest Organizers reserves right to cancel/reduce/amend/extend/ modify the Contest Period without giving any notice/intimation to the Participants. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
• Time of participation will be defined as the time at which the participant’s entry reflects as a comment on the “NOIT Posts”. Entries coming after the completion of the Contest Period will not be considered for winner selection and no communication in this regard would be entertained.
• This is a knowledge-based Contest with only one correct answer. Participants must therefore use creative and intellectual acumen to arrive at such by using the cues.
• The Participants can make an entry any time during the Contest Period. However, the winner selection will be initiated as follows:
• Selection of Up to 25 Winners for every “NOIT Post” - the first 25 correct comments would be classified as winning comments
• There will be a total of Seventy Five Winners for the contest – Twenty Five winners for each of the three “#NOIT posts”. The Winners will be shortlisted from amongst the eligible Participants based on their entries in accordance with the Terms & Conditions. Under any circumstances, there can’t be any exchange for the Prizes. Cash and/or other products shall not be given as replacement of Prize.
• The Winner shall be responsible to comply with the registration process, related formalities and production of any /all such documents/information as may be required by the Company and the Contest Organiser or authorities in connection with the Prize. Winners will be confirmed subject to him/her satisfying the verification process and upon submission of all relevant documents to Contest Organiser.
• The Participants are allowed to make multiple entries during the Contest Period. However, the number of entries shall not have any effect in choosing the winners. It shall be purely based on the correct answer being shared with speed.
• The Winners shall be responsible for taking delivery of the prizes from the designated locations to be communicated on prize voucher, at their cost, risk and expense and Mondelez and Contest Organiser shall not hold any responsibility in this regard. All costs, expenses and incidental costs/taxes/levies shall be exclusively borne by the Daily Winner and no claim of any nature whatsoever will be entertained in this regard by the Company and the Contest Organiser.
• Participants having a valid PAN CARD and Government approved photo id proof (passport, voter card etc.) as on 1st February 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations in India. The Contest may be terminated/ cancelled for any change in central, state and local laws and regulations in India without providing any notice period to the Participants.
• Mondelez reserves the right to exclude or disqualify any person from the Contest on grounds of: (a) misconduct or criminal record (b) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (c) acting in violation of these T&Cs; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Mondelez’s decision shall be final and binding on the Participants in all matters related to the Contest. Prizes: Each of the Winners would win Rs 100 worth gift hamper of the new Oreo variant each as prize. A participant can win one prize at the maximum.
Registration for the Contest:
Participants can participate in the contest by directly commenting their response to the question share din “#NOIT Posts” on Oreo India’s Instagram Handle. The following rules apply:
(i) Multiple entries are permitted per Participant
(ii) Entries that are deleted before the campaign end date (though uploaded for some time) would not qualify
• Winner Selection:
First 25 comments for each of the 3 “#NOIT Posts” which correctly identify the name of the newly launched Oreo variant will be shortlisted by our internal jury from the list of eligible entries as per the Terms & Conditions.
• By participating in the contest, you consent to your entry being featured on the Instagram page of the brand by using any attributes representative of you without any cost or claims. All costs, expenses related to travelling and lodging etc. and incidental costs/taxes/levies, insurance of the device shall be exclusively borne by the Winners and no claim of any nature whatsoever will be entertained in this regard by Mondelez and Contest Organiser.
• The Winners would be contacted via Instagram for verification, post which they would be asked for their ID and contact details to which the gift hamper can be sent. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. In the event that the Daily Winner does not avail the Prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the Prize will be forfeited. Prize must be availed as mentioned in the terms and conditions and cannot be varied. The hamper will be sent to the Winners within 30 days from the end date of the contest (24th March) and all taxes to be paid on such a prize if any, shall be the responsibility of the winners. Mondelez and/or Contest Organizers shall not be liable for cancellation / amendment of the Contest, any loss or damage on account of Act of God, Governmental action and other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
• Winner selection is subjected to Organizers’ receiving valid entries. In case the entries are less than the total prizes to be given, the prizes would be declared for the available entries. The Prizes will be provided on an “as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and the Contest Organizer, Mondelez, their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible or liable for including but not limited to the prizes, product and service liabilities and any claim in this regard.
• Mondelez and/or Contest Organizer are not responsible for efficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the Prizes or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever, If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the Prizes, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer. The image of the Prizes depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are indicative only and the actual Prizes/ look of the Prizes may vary from the pictures.
(i) Once the winner Participants are shortlisted, the Organizers shall contact the shortlisted winners by messaging them on their Instagram handle (the same handle the participant used to share the entry).
(ii) In the event the shortlisted winner does not respond to the message within 3 days, the Participant’s participation in the Contest will come to an end and the Participant’s entry will not be considered for the Prizes. In such case, it is settled that the Participant forfeits his Prize unconditionally.
(iii) If any shortlisted winner remains unreachable or is not interested in continuing in the Contest or is otherwise ineligible to participate, the Organizers will shortlist the next winner from the remaining entries received as per the terms of winner selection outlined above.
The Winners upon being contacted should share the required information on
Contact details including phone number, E-mail Id & Address to which the voucher details can be sent address and contact details to dispatch vouchers
In case of all the criteria being fulfilled, following documents and collateral will be required to be sent: (i) Copy of PAN Card / Valid Driving License or ADHAR or PASSPORT or Voter ID Card; and (ii) Photographs & ID Proofs of the Participant. Verification documents will be referred to as Participation Package for the Winner. The completed Participation Package needs to be sent by email within 2 days of the message sent by Contest Organiser on instagram: E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of the Participation Package, Mondelez or Contest Organiser shall scrutinize all contents. The contents and the documents submitted needs to be in order and valid. The Winner will be contacted and informed about the further procedure after the above formalities are successfully completed. No opportunity to win will be awarded if the information presented by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the Contest or at the time of interacting with the organizers is not factually correct or documents submitted are insufficient. No justification/explanation for non-receipt of the Participation Package or any missing documents shall be accepted or entertained. In the event of death of the Confirmed Winner, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs of the Confirmed Winner shall be entertained.
Winner Announcement: Name of the Winners will also be published on Oreo.India Insta page upon the aforesaid selection as per below schedule within 5 days of end of contest.