Be the Olympiads by Answering Simple Question Correctly in the new Flipkart Quiz and Win Free Book Set @ Rs 1 Started on 25th of June'21 and quiz last date to participate is 12th July'21 Assured Rewards for everyone who answers all questions correctly
Flipkart Quiz Time All Answers to Win Olympiad Book Set FREE
1. Which of the following numbers is divisible by 11
Answer : a) 1221
2. Which of the following is the square of an even number?
Answer : b) 324
3. If 28 people can do a piece of work in 65 days, how many people can do it in 35 days?
Answer : c) 52
4. A grand father is ten times older than his grandson. He is then also 54 years older than him. What is the sum of their present ages?
Answer : a) 66 years
5. The four angles of a quadrilateral are in the ratio 2:3:5:8. Then what is the difference between largest and smallest angle of the quadrilateral?
Answer : d) 120°
6. Muscular force and friction force are _
Answer : a) Contact Forces
7. A metal which exists in liquid state _______.
Answer : b) Mercury
8. Which of these is not a fungus?
Answer : a) Virus
9. Dodo is a/an ______ species
Answer : b) Extinct
10. The hottest planet in the solar system is _______.
Answer : c) Venus