Google Pay Stay At Home Offer - How to earn Upto ₹700 Cashback On 7 Transaction
- Download Or Update Google Pay App >> ENTER HERE
2. Open The App & Login Or Sign With Your Number. Scroll Down the Page And Tap On Offer Section and look for Stay@Home Offer Banner and Click on it
6. Now Recharge or Bill Pays or Transact to earn all 7 Scratch Cards via Google Pay. Each transaction must be at least Rs 99 to be eligible.
9. You will get Rewards Like
- On 6th Qualifying transactions you will Receive – ₹5 to ₹100 Cashback
- On 7th Qualifying transactions you will Receive – ₹70 to ₹700 Cashback
10. On 1st, 3rd & 5th Qualifying Transactions you will earn Stay@Home Stamp
11. On 2nd And 4th Qualifying Transactions You Will earn 2 Vouchers.. Earn Maximum 2 Rewards Per day.
Complete 7 essential transactions on
- Zomato, Swiggy, Domino’s, FreshMenu, Big Basket and Grofers.
- Pay DTH, electricity, LPG, Internet and postpaid mobile plan bills with the GPay app.
- Recharge any prepaid mobile plan with the Google Pay app.
- COVID Aid Spot on Google Pay Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer
Term & Conditions
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service. The game is start From 3rd July 2021 And It Will Be Valid Till 9th July 2021. Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked
- You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.