TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The iQOO #GiveawayAlert Contest The contest is valid only for residents of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years. Contest Platform: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.. To enter the contest, follow the following steps:
· Comment all the 3 answers correctly on the post published on iQOO India social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, using the hashtag #GiveawayAlert #iQOO #iQOO7 #iQOO7MonsterOrange #ThisMonsterIsLit #TheLITGiveaway
Tag, follow and like official iQOO India social media handles. Contest Duration: 27th July – 31st July, 2021 till 11:59PM.
2. Winner to be announced within 15 days after the contest ends. (Please Note - Winners will be contacted by iQOO India representative via social media channels after announcing the winners, and/or on the same platform where they had submitted their entry).. iQOO India will select 1 lucky winners randomly from all the entries received. If any participant to the contest withdraws his/her entry voluntarily before or after the contest, such entries shall not be considered even if they have been announced as winner. whereas the winners to the contest shall hereby irrevocably consent to use their content/personal information for the purpose of posting the same on iQOO’s social media handles for promotion.
a) 1 Lucky winner will get iQOO 7 Orange Device.
3. The winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of iQOO India.. The vouchers and the next iQOO flagship will be shared in 30 to 45 days from the date of announcing winner.. Winner will need to share their details within 7 days of being contacted with a scanned copy of a valid photo ID proof or any other identity proof as asked. In case winner fails to submit their documents within 7 days, their gratification for the same will be forfeited.
4. Contestants have agreed and consented to put up their comments on post published by IQOO India social media handles. iQOO India shall not be responsible or liable for any comments/remarks put forth on its social media handles by the public. iQOO India can, at its discretion, disqualify any participating contestant in case the contestant is not abiding by the rules of the contest.. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.. Any entries/content of the Comment that are protected by copyright or trademark, posted/published by contestant/participant without the permission of the author or the owner, or are defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to iQOO India will not be considered valid and may be removed from the page.. iQOO India reserves all the rights to change the gratification/conditions of the contest without prior notice.
5. In no event shall iQOO India be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, lockdowns, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and/or any other kind of interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services. This contest is applicable to whole of India except Tamil Nadu.