Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to the “Aashirvaad’s Raksha Bandhan #AashirvaadSweetestRakhi” initiative for the consumers and shall hereinafter be referred to as “the Contest”. 2. The Contest is open only for Indian citizens and above the age of 18 years.
3. The Contest is not open for the following persons: employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC Limited, its subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
4. The Contest shall be open from 19th August 2021 1:30 pm and will end on 22nd August 2021 11:59 pm
5. Consumers participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
6. Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary. By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest.
7. How to Participate: The Participants can submit their entries the following mode: The participant must tag their sibling in the comments of the post and tell us how their sibling is as sweet as Aashirvaad Gulab Jamun using #AashirvaadSweetestRakhi
8. Incomplete or invalid entries which are not in the format mentioned in these terms will not be accepted. Illegible, garbled, false or deceptive entries will not be accepted. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.