1. The person being felicitated in this picture is the Chairman and Managing Director of which firm that came up with its own COVID-19 vaccine?
Answer is – Bharat Biotech
2. In the top 10 of Fortune’s World’s 50 Greatest Leaders list, who is the CEO of the firm that developed this vaccine along with AstraZeneca?
Answer is – Adar Poonawalla
3. This Bollywood actor has done sterling work in helping migrant workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. What campaign did he launch?
Answer is – Ghar Bejo campaign
4. This Michelin star chef was honoured with the Asia Game Changer 2020 award for feeding millions in India through what initiative?
Answer is – Feed India
5. In April 2021, this organisation in its news section featured the frontline workers working to fight COVID-19 in which state?
Answer is – Assam
Amazon Social Reformers Quiz All Answers
1. He was the first man to advocate the concept of Swaraj.
Answer is – Swami Dayanand Saraswati
2. He is famously associated with which movement that he started in 1980?
Answer is – Bachpan Bachao Andolan
3. This famous social reformer and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi was the founder of which of these movements?
Answer is – Bhoodan Movement
4. This famous social worker known for his work on empowerment of people with leprosy, was bestowed with which of these honours?
Answer is – All of these
5. This famous social reformer is known for his work in the transformation of the village of Ralegan Siddhi in which state?
Answer is – Maharashtra
Amazon Women Empowerment Quiz All Answers
1. Name this famous activist, known for her work in helping victims of acid attacks and regulation of sale of acid
Answer is – Laxmi Agarwal
2. This activist is the founder of Nirbhaya Vahini and heads a nationwide movement to end violence against women in India. Name her
Answer is – Manasi Pradhan
3. One of the 100 most influential women in 2013 as per Time Magazine, name this lawyer who has taken up several cases of domestic violence.
Answer is – Vrinda Grover
4. Viji Penkoottu- a human rights activist from Kerala was named in the BBC 100 Women list for which campaign in Kozhikode?
Answer is – Right to Sit
5. This famous lady is the founder of ____ for Women, India’s first feminist publishing house. Fill in the blanks
Answer is – Kali
Amazon Indian In Education Quiz All Answers
1. Name this social reformer, who contributed a great deal to education of women, opening 35 schools for women throughout Bengal
Answer is – Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
2. This statue shows the famous couple Savitribai and Jyotirao Phule who famously opened a girl’s school in which city in 1848?
Answer is – Pune
3. Teacher’s Day is celebrated on his birthday. He taught at which of these colleges?
Answer is – Madras Presidency College
4. Which famous institute, where his statue is shown, was the brainchild of this famous business personality?
Answer is – IISC
5. This famous literary figure who reignited the concept of ‘gurukul’ founded which famous university in December 1921?
Answer is – Visva Bharati University