1. Since when India is celebrating Teachers’ Day?
The Correct Answer is (C) 1962.
2. Who was first Woman Teacher in India?
- Savitribai Phule
- Sarojini Naidu
- Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
- Sucheta Kripalani
The Correct Answer is (A) Savitribai Phule.
3. Which of the following statement is/are correct about Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan:
- He became the first Vice President of India and was elected to the constituent assembly of India.
- In 1954 he was awarded Bharat Ratna.
- He had received the Peace Prize of the German Book Trade in 1961.
- All of them
The Correct Answer is (D) All of them
4. Among the following, which organization inaugurated the World Teachers’ Day?
- Red Cross
The Correct Answer is (D) UNESCO.
5. Who among the following personalities has not been a teacher?
The Correct Answer is Jawaharlal Nehru.