Giveaway Alert Everyone can play hide and seek...but have you ever tried hide & zeek? Zeek out one of the key features of the new iQOO Z5 and share your answer in the comments below. 5 lucky winners stand a chance of winning the brand new iQOO Z5
1. Follow @iqooind >> ENTER HERE
2. Tag 5 friends and Comment your answer & WIN
Hint - This feature makes iQOO Z5 a monster when it comes to extreme performance. The contest is valid only for residents of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years. Comment the answer on the post published on iQOO India’s social media handles such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, using the hashtag #Zeek5 #iQOO
Tag, follow, and like official iQOO India’s social media handles.Contest Duration:18th September to 12th October 2021 till 11:59 PM. Winners to be announced within 15 days Please Note - Winners will be contacted by iQOO India representative via social channels after announcing the winners, and/or on the same platform where they had submitted their entry.
iQOO India will select 5 lucky winners randomly from all the entries received.
- 5 lucky winners will win new iQOO devices.
- If any participant withdraws his/her entry voluntarily before or after the contest, such entries shall not be considered even if they have been announced as the winner.
- Whereas the winners to the contest shall hereby irrevocably consent to use their content/personal information for the purpose of posting the same on iQOO’s social media handles.
The winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of iQOO India.. Smartphones will be delivered within 30 to 45 days from the date of announcing the winner.
Winners will need to share their details within 7 days of being contacted with a scanned copy of a valid government issued photo ID proof. In case the winner fails to submit their documents within 7 days, their gratification for the same will be forfeited. Contestants have agreed and consented to put up their comments on the posts published by the iQOO India social media handles. iQOO India shall not be responsible or liable for any comments/remarks put forth on its social media handles by the public. iQOO India can, at its discretion, disqualify any participating contestant in case the contestant is not abiding by the rules of the contest