1. Open the dialer on their Mobile phone and enter “*99#”. Then click on the Call Button.
2. Select from the Menu Screen offering 7 options which are Send Money, Request Money, My Profile, UPI ID Pin, Check Balance, Pending Request, and Transaction.
3. Choose 1 the send money option and continue to the next step. Now you can see these methods of sending money like Mobile Number, Saved beneficiary, IFSC, and Account Number and Payment Address.
4. Fill in the details and amount you want to send money to anyone. The users need to send a Minimum of Rs.1 and upto a maximum of Rs.20,000.
5. Now enter your UPI ID Pin and click on the send option. Once successfully send, it will show an option to save the recipient for future use or you can leave that step.. That’s it.. Your UPI Transaction will be successfully completed without using Internet. Verify calling other users if the money is recieved.