Amazon Riddles Quiz to Win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 1 Prize that will be given under this contest. The Prizes will be delivered to the winner on or before 10th January, 2022 Contest ends 29th November, Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary Quiz & Win Rs 100000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 1 Prize that will be given under this contest. The Prizes will be delivered to the winner on or before 10th January, 2022 Contest ends 29th November
Amazon Riddles November to Win Prize of Rs 50000
1. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
Answer : Darkness
2. What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer : An egg
3. Where does today come before yesterday?
Answer : The Dictionary
4. What has lots of eyes, but can’t see?
Answer : A Potato
5. What can’t be put in a saucepan?
Answer : It’s lid
Amazon Famous Paintings Edition Pictionary
1. Name the famous person, who painted this “Days of Glory”
Answer : Satish Gujral
2. This painting is an icon of modern art by Edvard Munch, what’s its name?
Answer : The Scream
3. Hokusai painted ‘The Tsunami’ in which Century?
Answer : 19th
4. This is the Self Potrait of which Indian female painter?
Answer : Amrita Sher-Gil
5. What is the style of this painting “Krishna, Spring in Kulu”
Answer : Symbolism