The wait is over, #𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗚𝘂𝗹𝗳𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 is finally here.. 3 lucky winners will #win amazing gift vouchers from us every week.
H𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟭: Take the Quiz: .>> ENTER HERE
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟮: Share this post on your feed
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟯: Follow TBO Academy on all social media channels
𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟰: Share all the screenshots at email@example.com
Hurry the #contest will be on for a limited time only. Good Luck
Ultimate Gulf Quiz Contest All Answers
1. In 2022, which country will host FIFA Soccer World Cup?
Answer : Qatar
2. Which animal is featured in the Qatar Airways logo?
Answer : Arabian Oryx
3. How many falcon species are present in Qatar out of the 62 kinds identified worldwide?
Answer : 8
4. How many modern soccer stadiums will Qatar have for the FIFA World Cup in 2022?
Answer : 8
5. How many parts does Dubai Creek split the city into?
Answer : 2 (Two)
6. In Dubai, a typical "national" male is dressed as follows:
Answer : Black Long-Sleeved Robes
7. On Dubai World Cup Day, an annual Dubai event with $21 million in prizes, what sport is played?
Answer : Horse Riding
8. Where in Saudi Arabia may one eat at a height above the city?
9. Which of Jeddah's cities has been listed as a UNESCO world historic site?
Answer : Al Balad
10. What is the elevation of Taif?
Answer : 1,900