11) True or False: Fraudsters will often post as celebrities, influencers or hack into social media accounts to lure victims into sending them money
12) Are Crypto giveaways safe?
Answer: Sometimes – but some crypto giveaways can be scams/fraudulent
13) True or False: Will Binance Customer Support contact you via a Phone call?
14) What are the four main methods to protect yourself from scams? Tick all that apply:
Answer: Distinguish between official and fake communication, Research and do your due diligence into project/tokens, Secure your crypto accounts with 2FA, Avoid clicking on Phishing or Suspicious Links
15) True or False: SIM Swapping can only occur if you physically lose your Phone?
16) Where can you locate the Binance Verify page?
Answer: Only though Binance website: https://www.binance.com/en/official-verification
17) True or False: Scammers can often gain access to your Crypto by purposefully making you download malware (harmful software) via your mobile or computer service?
18) What questions do you need to ask during due diligence checks before investing in Projects/Tokens?
Answer: All of the above
19) True or false: Anti-Phishing code is an additional security feature provided by Binance that allows users to add an extra layer of security to their account?
20) What is 2FA?
Answer: Two Factor Authentication
21) What methods of 2FA are you recommended to use? Tick all that apply:
Answer: Use Trusted Antivirus Program (and Firewall), Protect your Login Credientials with a Strong Password, Keep a separate/dedicated computer/phone just got Crypto accounts
22) True or False: Phishing is one of the most wide-spread and common cyber attack technique. It is a type of social engineering attack that involves psychological manipulation and relies on human failures.
23) What is a Rug Pull?
Answer: Crypto Project team sell all their Tokens in the market which results in token price essentially going to zero.
24) What is Binance doing to help mitigate Scams? Tick all that apply:
Answer: Implementing Strict Security Measures, Making KYC (Know Your Customer) Mandatory, Working with Law Enforcement
25) Should you contact your Local Police/Action Fraud if you have been scammed?
Binance Learn & Earn More Details
Deadline to complete the quiz is Friday 2nd September 2022, 17:59 UTC. Ensure you submit the correct Binance User ID as this will be used for the distribution of prizes. The scores will be released on Friday 2nd September 2022 at 18:00 UTC. If you scored 90% or higher than you win a shared prize pool of £10,000 in BNB, providing you do not get disqualified. Prizes will be distributed after 14 days as there needs to be some time to double-check all the entries