2. Fill The Your Details & Yours Partner For Qualified. Follow Palmonas_Official & Saffron_Holidays on Instagram
3. Tag your 3 friends on Campaign post. Post a picture on your social account wearing Palmonas jewelry and tag us. Lucky winners win free Trip to Maldives this Valentine's Day
4 Romantic Valentine's Day Treats for Valentine's Day in the Maldives
The Maldives are still a sunny location on the map that welcomes visitors all year long, while the Northern Hemisphere is still covered in snow and experiencing freezing temperatures. Valentine's Day can be a very good excuse to pack some summer swimsuits and light outfits and head to the Maldives. Valentine's Day is observed by many resorts, including Milaidhoo Island Maldives, with unique preparations and activities. Here are some suggestions and treats for making your Valentine's Day in the Maldives great.
1. Reserve a Romantic Escape Package: The majority of Maldivian resorts, of course, provide packages that are designed for couples and are all about romance. At Milaidhoo, you can reserve "A Love Story," a special package that includes a private twilight cruise on a traditional Maldivian dhoni, dinner for two on the beach beneath the stars, and a daily Champagne breakfast in your villa. Of course, there will also be that unique décor for the bedroom and bathroom, adding even more particular touches to your Valentine's Day.
2. Allow the food to speak for itself Valentine's Day is, of course, the perfect occasion for a special beach supper with delectable fare and even delectable Champagne. No less than a love-inspired menu will be provided on the beach for all lovers who wish to join during Valentine's Day for couples visiting Milaidhoo. The Island Host of the villa can gently prepare a rose petal bath for you when you return to the private villa on this particular evening.
3. Going the extra romantic mile Spending quality time with someone is ultimately what makes love and romance work. The Milaidhoo team specialises in giving visitors those moments and experiences. The guest's preferences and remarkable once-in-a-lifetime experiences, such as spending the night on a remote sandbank in a full bed setup or naming your own star in the Maldivian night sky, can be taken into account when planning the cruise and the excursion.
4. Love has no shelf life Resorts like Milaidhoo have extended their romance-themed packages and deals to the end of October 2021 since they recognise that many countries and travellers are still unable to travel as freely as they would want. The Maldives will always be that ideal getaway, regardless of the season. Couples can choose to stay romantic but go later.