1. Users Visit the Government Registered Portal tafcop.dgtelecom.com
2. Click on the Above Link Open the Page to Your Mobile or Desktop Browser
3. It will Ask you to Enter Your Mobile Number (Permanent Number) Enter OTP, Enter OTP & Validate That. There You Will See All the Number’s First 2 Digits & Last 4 Digits
4. You Can Easily Identify Which one Is Your Sim or Which is Not Using You.
How to Stop / Block SIM that Registered on Your Name but you are not Using?
– Open the Tafcop Portal Using Your Number (Registered by Your Original Aadhar Card)
– Login With Your Phone Number & OTP Verification
– There Showing All the Numbers, Check Which are Not Used. Which is Not Your Number, Click on Left Box.
– Then Click on That is Not My Number , Click on the Report Button You Will Get a Tracking Number
– Once You Report for Unauthorised Numbers, Sim Oparetor Get a Notice from Government Side Once they received the Notice, That the Unauthorised Sim was Permanently stopped & Block. Complete the Full Proccideor It’s Take Upto 3 Months.
Post a Comment
No Spam or Abusive Language Please... All Comments with external links will be marked as Spam.. Thanks Admin@FforFree.net