|Funzone quiz mania Quizzes||Sub Quizzes|
|General Knowledge Quiz||1. Indian Cities Quiz|
2. Science Quiz
3. Indian History Quiz
4. World Geography Quiz
5. Game of Knowledge quiz
|Cricket Quiz||1. World cup Quiz|
2. T20 Quiz
3. ODI Quiz
4. Women’s Cricket Quiz
5. Cricket Pictionary
|Pop-Culture Quiz||1. TV Series Quiz|
2. Hollywood movies quiz
3. Pop Singers quiz
4. Rappers quiz
5. Celebrities Pictionary
|Indian Foods Quiz||1. Food Of South Quiz|
2. Food of North Quiz
3. Food of North-East Quiz
4. Indian Desserts Quiz
5. Food Pictionary Quiz
|Movies Quiz||1. Sandalwood Quiz|
2. Mollywood quiz
3. Tollywood quiz
4. Kollywood quiz
5. Bollywood quiz
As you can see lots of quizzes are live in Amazon FunZone Quiz Mania , We have solved all quizzes in Amazon FunZone Quiz Mania & posted answers below. correct all & win some cool prizes from Amazon.
Amazon FunZone Quiz Mania General Knowledge Quiz Answers
There are 5 sub quizzes in Amazon Funzone Quiz mania general knowledge quiz. Here are correct answers of all this 5 quizzes.
General Knowledge – Amazon Indian Cities Quiz Answers
1. In Which city can you find the Taj Mahal?
Answer is – Agra
2. Which city used to be known as Bombay?
Answer is – Mumbai
3. Which city does the Ganges river flow through?
Answer is – All of the above
4. Which city is known as queen of Arabian Sea?
Answer is – Kochi
5. Mumbai and Hyderabad are both UNESCO cities. True or False?
Answer is – TRUE
General Knowledge – Amazon Science Quiz Answers
1. Which among these is the farthest planet from earth?
Answer is – Neptune
2. Name a shape that has ten sides?
Answer is – Decagon
3. How many bones are there in human body?
Answer is – 206
4. Which is the first element on the periodic table of elements
Answer is – Hydrogen
5. What is the name of our Galaxy?
Answer is – Milky Way
General Knowledge – Amazon Indian History Quiz Answers
1. Who was the first Indian ruler who had territory outside India
Answer is – Kanishka
2. Indus valley Civilization was a __ age civilization. (Fill in the blank)
Answer is – Bronze
3. Upanishads are books on?
Answer is – Philosophy
4. Bimbisara was the founder of which one of the following dynasties?
Answer is – Haryanka
5. Which king started the organization of Kumbh Mela at Allahabad?
Answer is – Harshavardhana
General Knowledge – Amazon World Geography Quiz Answers
1. What is the highest point of Earth?
Answer is – Mount Everest
2. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
Answer is – Canada
3. What continent contains the most freshwater?
Answer is – Antartica
4. What planet is closest to earth?
Answer is – Venus
5. Which desert covers most of Northern Africa?
Answer is – Sahara Desert
General Knowledge – Amazon Game Of Knowledge Quiz Answers
1. Which planet is nearest to the sun?
Answer is – Mercury
2. Who is the first woman prime minister of India?
Answer is – Indira Gandhi
3. Who was the famous scientist who made a discovery of gravity?
Answer is – Isaac Newton
4. Which is the coldest continent on the Earth
Answer is – Antarctica
5. How many years are there in one Millenium?
Answer is – 1000 years
Post a Comment
No Spam or Abusive Language Please... All Comments with external links will be marked as Spam.. Thanks Admin@FforFree.net