2. Rotate your mobile horizontally to begin the Bingo FootBall Game.
3. Play the FootBall Game and you need to score a Huge Points as many as you can.
4. You Have a maximum of 10 Penalty Kicks to increase your score points.
5. After earning some points, Enter Your Name, Email, Phone Number, and Address on Bingo FootBall Contest Website.
6. Lucky Bingo Winners will be picked Randomly after the Contest Period Ends.
7. A total of 26000 Bingo Winners will be selected who get Highest Score and High in LeaderBoard. This is the complete information about the New Bingo FootBall Contest Loot Offer. If you like this Bingo Tedhe Medhe’s Loot Offer, Don’t Forget to share this new interesting loot deal with your Friends, Family Members, and in Social Media Networks too
Swipe with your fingers on mobile devices to flick the ball into the goal post. If you’re playing the game on a desktop, use your cursor to flick the ball. Flick the ball in the direction you want to score. Every area in the goalpost has different points. Corners of the goalpost have the maximum points. Maintain a streak of goals to achieve the maximum score. A total of 10 penalty kicks are provided to prove your skills and win exciting gifts. The Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 1st May 2022 and shall close on 30th Nov 2022 at 23:59 hours (“Contest Period”)͘ day for the requirement of the Contest Period is 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours of a particular day. Entries received after the end of the Contest Period will not be considered. 7. The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations. Eligibility 1. The Contest is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in India and are above theage of 18. 2. In addition to the other eligibility criteria contained herein, the Participants should have agovernment approved photo ID proof, namely, passport, voter card, driver’s license, or adhaar cardthat is valid during the Contest Period, a copy of which will have to be submitted at the request ofITC and/or Mobilnxt India Private Limited and, without which the Participant will be disqualifiedfrom the Contest. 3. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: employees, contractors,directors and officers of ITC or Mobilnxt India Private Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling,grandparent, and/or “step”) of such persons͘